Monday, February 8, 2010

Buddy and Grizz






Since we are talking about emotions I think this is relevent. I MISS MY PETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously you have no idea what I would give to see my dog buddy and shake his hand (that's his favorite trick he does it just about every second) and to snuggle with my stubborn cat Grizzabella. I never knew what a great avenue of emotional release our pets are. We form bonds with them. Buddy lays with me while I cry and listens to me talk and sing to him (My favorite is "Love some BUDDY, Yes I do, Love some BUDDY, how 'bout you?")I guess, in a way, having a dog who follows you around non stop is a bit like keeping a journal in the sense that you're able to express your emotions. (Everyone that reads this is probably going to think I'm a total nut job for talking to my dog.) But he is the sweetest most caring and loving dog I have ever met. AND I MISS HIM! So there, that's how I'm feeling today. :)

4 comments:

Jessie said...

HAZAAH! You have a blog now! I love it! I miss you! How is school going?

SisEmbree said...

I LOVE MY DOGS TOO! I totally understand how you feel. What cute pictures! :-)

tacy said...

I 100% know what you mean about missing your dog! You don't realize how much you love them until you are gone for a while. And the best of all is when you come home after being gone for a long time and they jump and are SO excited to see you! I love it!

Amy said...

Ha, I talk to my dog too, no worries! It's lame being here at school tho cuz we never see any dogs...ever! Really lame. Now I'm missing my dog too! :(